Tuesday, September 2, 2008

To You...

I just wanted to drop a quick note to say thanks. Thank you to the people who stay in constant contact and continually check on our dear family. Thanks for reading and responding to the blog- we love to know that you care!!! Thanks for making those quick phone calls to say, "Hey, I care and I am here." Thanks for sitting next to my desk while I lose it emotionally after getting devasting calls from labs. Thanks for the prayers.

You are the people who keep us going. You help remind us that we are strong.

Thanks for being you!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Summer... it is strange how we are in the same POD yet rarely have time to catch up and chat... please know that I am here to listen, chat and to be someone to rely on.

Katie Busbey said...

Austin and I are thinking about you and the girls...you know we are always there for you guys whenever you need us!

Katie Busbey said...

You know Austin and I are always there for you and the girls whenever you need us!