I cannot believe that so much has happened since my last post on December 3rd. It is amazing that since then I have had no time to update my dear readers.
I will spare you the long winded run down and just hit the highlights of our December!!!
1. Brooklyn had her first eye surgery to tighten the muscles.
2. 1 week later Brooklyn was under the knife AGAIN to tighten the muscles more in her left eye. The kid is 3 1/2 and she has had 5 surgeries all ready!!!
3. Kennedy has RSV (almost exactly 1 yr ago we were in the hospital with her for a week thanks to this nasty virus... looks much better this time). We go back to the doctor Monday!
4. Mommy had her second round of biposies done- things looked much better. Results at the beginning of next week, fingers crossed!!! : )
5. We celebrated a fantastic Christmas with family!
Things to look forward to in the next week:
1. January 1st we celebrate 4 yrs of marriage!
2. January 7th Justin turns 28!
As soon as I get a chance I will upload some pictures of the girls on Christmas!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment