Saturday, June 6, 2009

Dance Recital 2009

Today Brooklyn had her dance recital at Liberty High School. The performance today did not go quite as well as the rehearsal last night did. Whoever thought it was a great idea to have rehearsal with all the auditorium lights on was crazy to have the actual performance with all the lights off. HUGE difference for 3 yrs old when they are walking out to pitch black & then boom- lights shined down right on them on the stage. FREAK OUT! Regardless she did teh best she could and added her attitude at the end, "Next year I better be able to see you guys!" I will add pictures from her rehearsal later- got to get those from a couple other moms.


Thanks to: Katie & Austin, Michelle, Kathryn & Brad, Nana, Boo, Mimi & Coach and Lady for coming to watch the BIG show!!!



Here are a few pictures of Kennedy from today. Simply ADORABLE!




2 comments:

Richard said...

Very cute pictures. I'm sure she did great.

Unknown said...

How precious!