Thursday, October 30, 2008

1st shot


To the left is the first shot of Kennedy in her new glasses. This was taken with complete luck- she was more concerned with grabbing the phone than the glasses. They have not stayed on her face this long since the picture was taken. I am pretty sure we will be getting them fixed within a week!!!

Other than the glasses the Gibson household has been under the weather. Justin was sick last weekend- he hardly left the bathroom floor. I have been sick for the past two days- same junk as Justin had. Kennedy stayed home from school today and will stay home tomorrow too. She was fine all day but then spiked a 102.8 fever this evening. Justin will take her to the doctor tomorrow.

Brooklyn is so excited about Trick-or-Treating. Little angel is the only one NOT sick (fingers crossed.) I believe one of my dear co-workers is going to take her out tomorrow night to spook the neighbors while I stay in with Ken-Ken.

1 comment:

Richard said...

What's Brooklyn going to dress up as?