Thursday, October 9, 2008

Miracles & Mistakes

Since Kennedy's birth many things have become much clearer for me. I have come to the very clear realization that you cannot change people. I use to spend so much time and worry over worn and frayed relationships. Now I rejoice in the memories and impressions those relationships have had on my life. I also spent much time after Kennedy's birth questioning God's purpose for her ailment. Now I am strong in my belief that he does not make mistakes rather he makes miracles. Kennedy has been a rock for me. She has endured so much yet continues to smile.
I have spent a lot of time lately reading the following blogs:
http://sgirl79.blogspot.com/
http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/
http://www.tstapes.blogspot.com/
http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/

These are several of God's little miracles. I promise that after reading these blogs you will take a step back and examine your focus and find peace in the miracles the good Lord has blessed you with.

No comments: